Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
Aspiring Licensed Practical Nurses turn to Ally College to get their training. We focus on making our students competent with patient care responsibilities.
Licensed Practical Nurses Courses will cover the following modules:
- Emergency Response
- Gastrostomy Tube Management
- Specimen Collection (blood, urine, sputum)
- Vital Signs and Health Monitoring
- Catheter Management
- Wound Care
- CPR and First Aid
- Oral and IV Medication
- Medical Record Charting
- Ostomy and Incontinence Management
- Care for Ventilator Dependent Patient
To enroll in our Licensed Practical Nursing program, please use our online enrollment form.